The Board of Directors of Oasmia resolved in August 2019 to delist its American Depositary Shares (“ADS”) from the Nasdaq Capital Market (“NASDAQ”) in the US and to deregister and terminate its reporting obligations with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The delisting from NASDAQ became effective on August 23, 2019.
The main purpose of the delisting is to reduce complexity in financial reporting and administrative costs. Oasmia’s ordinary shares will continue to trade on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Holders of ADSs that wish to continue to hold Oasmia shares in the form of ADSs do not have to take any action. Oasmia will maintain an American Depositary Receipt facility to allow investors to hold Oasmia shares in the form of ADSs, and to continue to trade those securities on the over-the-counter market. ADSs will automatically transition to the new ADR program in connection with the delisting and will be traded under a new ticker to be designated.
For holders of ADSs that wish to transition from holding ADSs to holding ordinary shares listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, the following applies:
• Read the form below carefully. This form includes important information regarding applicable fees and instructions.
Oasmia Parmaceutical Cancellation instructions ADS-ORDs Settlementmak
• Together with your bank, you must provide the information requested in the form.
• Instruct your bank to email the form to the depositary bank under Oasmia’s ADR program, The Bank of New York Mellon (“BNY Mellon”). The email address is DRinstructions@bnymellon.com.
• If you or your bank have any further questions about this, contact BNY Mellon by email or by phone: Email: Margaret.email@example.com. Phone: +1.212.815.691.
• BNY Mellon will be able to cancel your ADSs and deliver the underlying ordinary shares to your account / custody account.