FIRST QUARTER May 1 – July 31, 2012
- Consolidated Net sales amounted to € 0 thousand (107)
- Operating income amounted to € -2,196 thousand (-1,841)
- Net income after tax amounted to € -2,315 thousand (-1,828)
- Earnings per share amounted to € -0.04 (-0.04)
- Comprehensive income amounted to € -2,315 thousand (-1,828)
- FDA grants MUMS designation for Doxophos® Vet
- Oasmia submits application to the FDA for conditional approval of Paccal® Vet for treatment of mammary tumors in dogs.
- Oasmia submits application to the FDA for conditional approval of Paccal® Vet for treatment of squamous cell carcinoma in dogs
- Oasmia and Orion terminate the collaboration for Paccal® Vet.
- Nexttobe AB extends its commitment in Oasmia through a MSEK 65 loan
EVENTS AFTER CLOSING DAY
- Oasmia has initiated the application process for market approval of Paclical®
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB develops a new generation of drugs within human and veterinary oncology. The product development aims to manufacture novel formulations based on well-established cytostatics which, in comparison with current alternatives, show improved properties, a reduced side-effect profile and an expanded therapeutic area. The product development is based on in-house research within nanotechnology and company patents. The company share is listed at NASDAQ OMX in Stockholm and at Frankfurt Stock Exchange.