FIRST QUARTER May 1 – July 31, 2013
- Consolidated Net sales amounted to € 0 thousand (0)
- Operating income amounted to € -1,950 thousand (-2,104)
- Net income after tax amounted to € -2,092 thousand (-2,218)
- Earnings per share amounted to € -0.03 (-0.04)
- Comprehensive income amounted to € -2,092 thousand (-2,218)
- Oasmia initiated pre-clinical studies with OAS-19 which is the first pharmaceutical project containing two active cytostatics in one infusion based on the company’s unique technology XR-17
- Oasmia started a clinical program with Paclical® for treatment of breast cancer
- The SEDA agreement with YA Global Master SPV Ltd expired on July 21, 2013 and was not extended
”The patented technology XR-17 is the heart of our R&D and during the period, we were able to continue the clinical program with Paclical®, as well as initiate development of OAS-19, which is a new and unique product candidate for combination therapies with two cytostatics in one infusion, for treatment of the most common cancer indications. We also saw a growing interest for our technology among prominent pharmaceutical companies”, says Julian Aleksov, CEO of Oasmia.
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB develops a new generation of drugs within human and veterinary oncology. The product development aims to manufacture novel formulations based on well-established cytostatics which, in comparison with current alternatives, show improved properties, a reduced side-effect profile and an expanded therapeutic area. The product development is based on in-house research within nanotechnology and company patents. The company share is listed at NASDAQ OMX in Stockholm and at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.