SECOND QUARTER August 1 – October 31, 2014
- Consolidated Net sales amounted to TSEK 558 (24)
- Operating income amounted to TSEK -24,145 (-17,374)
- Net income after tax amounted to TSEK -26,715 (-18,661)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.30 (-0.23)
- Comprehensive income amounted to TSEK -26,715 (-18,661)
THE PERIOD May 1 – October 31, 2014
- Consolidated Net sales amounted to TSEK 1,552 (24)
- Operating income amounted to TSEK -54,496 (-34,359)
- Net income after tax amounted to TSEK -59,704 (-36,885)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.69 (-0.45)
- Comprehensive income amounted to TSEK -59,704 (-36,885)
- The full report from the clinical trial with Oasmia’s product Paclical for treatment of ovarian cancer shows that Paclical has a positive risk/benefit profile compared to standard treatment.
- Anders Blom was appointed Executive Vice President in Oasmia, succeeding Hans Sundin who was elected as a new member of the Board.
EVENTS AFTER THE CLOSING DAY
- On November 11, Oasmia announced a fully committed and underwritten rights issue of approximately SEK 176 million.
- On November 17, Oasmia published the prospectus for the rights issue.
”Oasmia has had a very successful year so far, and we have achieved a number of important milestones, including the launch in the US of our first veterinary product Paccal Vet-CA1®. This quarter, we were able to announce the full results from our pivotal Phase III clinical study of Paclical, for the treatment of ovarian cancer. The results showed, among other things, that Paclical has a positive risk/benefit profile compared to the standard treatment, and that the benefits exceed the risks. The results will provide a basis for a Marketing Authorisation Application in Europe to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in 2015.“, commented Julian Aleksov, CEO and President of Oasmia