Name: Francois R. Martelet
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Born: Feb. 1960
Share holdings: 20,000 shares and 896,739 stock options
- Advanced General Management Program (AMP), INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- Master’s Degree in Business, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Burgundy Business School, Dijon, France
- Degree in Legal Medicine, R. Descartes University of Medicine, Paris, France
- Doctorate in Medicine with distinction, Dijon University of Medicine, France
Previous experience: Francois Martelet is an experienced Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology executive with a proven track record of shaping companies and turning around underperforming units. He has held three CEO positions in the last 12 years. He has spent most of his career in the oncology field, as CEO of Avax and Topotarget, as well as in executive corporate roles at senior level at Roche, Eli Lilly, Novartis and MSD. Throughout his various assignments he has been based in six countries in Europe (including Sweden) and in the US. Francois is a Medical Doctor, with a Masters Degree in Business from France. He is also a military reserve officer holding the rank of Brigadier (OF-6) and has received the Legion of Honor on military grounds that is the highest decoration in France.
Other assignments: Board member of Novigenix SA.
Name: Elin Trampe
Title: Chief Technical Officer
Share holdings: –
- MSc in Industrial Engineering and Management, University of Linköping, Sweden
Previous experience: Elin has many years of experience from various leading positions within Supply Chain, Project Management and Category Development in large international companies. Most recently she was at General Electric Global Operations, working towards the Healthcare business.
Name: Reinhard Koenig
Title: Acting Chief Medical Officer
Share holdings: –
- Medical Doctor, Philipps University Marburg, Germany
- Doctorate in Medicine, Philipps University Marburg, Germany
Previous experience: Reinhard Koenig is a Medical Scientist, Advisor and Executive with successful track record in obtaining product approvals and driving commercialization in Europe and the United States in biotech, pharmaceuticals and medical devices. His experience of more than 25 years spans start-up and early stage companies as well as large, multi-national enterprises. He has held senior and executive positions in privately held and publicly traded companies, among them Genentech, Inc., Piramal Critical Care, Inc., Boehringer Mannheim Therapeutics, Inc., Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Collagen Aesthetics, Inc., and others.
He has published on various scientific topics and is inventor and co-inventor of several patents and pending applications and held an appointment as Adjunct Professor at Temple University’s College of Engineering, Department of Bioengineering, Philadelphia.
Name: Peter Selin
Title: Chief Business Officer
Born: May 1973
Share holdings: –
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Business Administration and Management, Uppsala University, Sweden
Previous experience: Peter has twenty years of experience within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry with extensive expertise within international business development. Peter has a solid track record of licensing and acquisition deals as well as successful alliance management. Prior to joining Oasmia, he has held senior positions at Inceptua and Sobi. Peter has a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from Uppsala university, Sweden.
Name: Michael af Winklerfelt
Title: Chief Financial Officer
Share holdings: 37,760 shares.
- MBA, Goizueta Business School, Emory University
- M. Sc. in Economics & Business, Stockholm School of Economics)
- BA in Chinese Language, History & Culture (unfinished), Stockholm University
Previous experience: Michael af Winklerfelt has more than 15 years of experience from senior finance roles in leading international companies. He worked for ten years in China for the Atlas Copco Group and most recently spent three years in the United States in the medical device field.