The main task of the Nomination Committee is to present candidates for the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board and to decide their fees. The Nomination Committee also presents proposals to the Annual General Meeting of possible remuneration for committee work and remuneration of external auditor. The Nomination Committee’s proposal is made public at the latest in connection to the notice to the Annual General Meeting. The Nomination Committee’s mandate extends to when the composition of the next nomination committee has been announced.
At the Annual General Meeting of 2019 the following criteria for election of the Nomination Committee were established:
- The Nomination Committee shall consist of three members, who shall be appointed as follows: Before the end of the third quarter of the financial year, the Chairman of the Board shall contact the two largest shareholders in the company, who then name one member each to the Nomination Committee. If one of the largest shareholders refrains from appointing a member, the chairman of the board shall urge the owner who comes closest in size to appoint a member. The analysis of ownership will be based on Euroclear Sweden AB’s list of registered shareholders on December 31, 2019 and on any other circumstances that are known to the Chairman of the Board.
- In the event that a member resigns from the Nomination Committee before the Nomination Committee’s task is completed, the shareholder who appointed the resigning member shall appoint a successor.
- If any significant change in the ownership structure should have occurred after the election of the Nomination Committee, the Chairman of the Board shall conduct a dialogue with the major owners regarding any change in the composition of the Nomination Committee.
- One of the members of the Nomination Committee shall be the Chairman of the Board. The member who represents the largest shareholder in terms of votes, shall be appointed as chairman of the Nomination Committee unless the members agree otherwise.
- Information on the composition of the Nomination Committee must be provided on the Company’s website well in advance, but no later than six months before the Annual General Meeting, giving information on how shareholders can get in touch with and submit proposals to the Nomination Committee.
- No remuneration is paid to the members of the Nomination Committee. However, the Nomination Committee has the right to charge the company with reasonable costs for the performance of the assignment.
Shareholders who wish to propose candidates for election to the Board of Oasmia can address Oasmia’s Chairman by e-mail: email@example.com